Tuesday, June 12, 2012

buy jerseys in fact

Commander of his mother,buy jerseys, I do not respect! Worthwhile to respect look at the behavior, can not look at age, in fact, as people age is bigger and more worthy of respect, man worse and sinuous, the tortoise can live for a thousand years, that thing age large, respected ah! Wang Chief Engineer step forward a step, I saw things were not going his age to be a real fight, how to say is I did not care, so I dropped two steps walked towards the elevator.
I turned to the side to the back side and said to him: , do not think I'm stupid Pakistan's do not understand anything. into the elevator I think some apologies Li Meina, so not bad for her reputation? then I thought it does not matter, anyway, her reputation was bad.
I walked to the bus station, Li Meina anxiously looked at me from far away I said: it! Yes, certainly not back to that situation during the day you see the mad Ding Wei that Pharaoh eight to go I invite you to dinner! Li Jie, forget it not, your mood is not good, another day it! Riding on a taxi, I asked Li Meina, Does not matter, do not tell me to mention the money, my nerves,nfl nfl!

No comments:

Post a Comment